Open Seat on the Planning Commission

Posted on

City Seeks Resident to Serve on Planning Commission
The City of Travelers Rest is accepting applications for appointment to the Planning Commission. If you are interested, please fill out an application located HERE. Applicants must live within Travelers Rest city limits. 

Email your completed application to

City of Travelers Rest
125 Trailblazer Drive, Travelers Rest, SC 29690
Attn: City Clerk

Application for Appointment to Serve on a Board or Commission