Yard waste is collected on Wednesday, your regular trash/recycling pickup day.
- Place materials at the curb by 7 am
- Place bagged leaves in CLEAR bags at the curb
- Keep bagged leaves separate from tree limbs and branches
- Remove rocks, litter, and other debris from leaves
- Remove vehicles from the street to ensure trucks can access yard waste piles
- Tree limbs and branches should be piled as neatly as possible along the curb or edge of the street, preferably with all cut ends laid in the same direction. Limbs must be no more than 4 feet long and 6 inches in diameter