Development Services

Welcome Developers! Travelers Rest wants contractors working in the City to have a positive experience. Whether it is a renovation, addition or new construction project, we will work with you to help move your projects forward smoothly and safely.

On this page, you will find links where you can review our city codes and zoning ordinances, download common forms & permits, and connect with city departments. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Brennan Williams, Planning Director at 864-834.8740.

We think you’ll find that the City of Travelers Rest is a great place to do business.

Greenville County Land Development Links

Your project may require permits and meet Greenville County regulations. To access the Greenville Country Land Development website click the links below.

Do You Need a Greenville County Permit?
Land Development Division Home Page
Land Development Regulations
Storm Water Management