Alcohol & Beverage License

Businesses that intend to sell beer or wine must have a retail alcohol and beverage permit.

Applications are available through the Alcohol Beverage Licensing Department with the South Carolina Department of Revenue. You can contact their office at:

South Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Licensing
Phone: 803-898-5864
Fax: 803-896-0110
Department of Revenue Website